Travel Money Online
We’ve improved our website making it even easier and faster to purchase your foreign currency online. You can purchase your currency online 24/7 using Bill Payment®, Visa® or MasterCard® and collect your order at 10 locations nationwide.
Visit Travel Money Online and have a look around. We hope you like it.
We’re now also offering online purchase and reload of our Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Card1.
Why choose a Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport? For a multitude of reasons!
- No card issue fee when purchased online.
- Load up to 9 currencies2 on the one card.
- Purchase your card via Bill Payment (initial load only) or using a Visa or MasterCard Debit/Credit card.
- Reload conveniently online via Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.3
- International ATM transactions fee free!4 That is, Travelex does not charge an ATM withdrawal fee when you use your Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport to withdraw currencies that are loaded on the card at overseas ATMs where MasterCard is accepted.
- Accepted at over 34 million MasterCard locations worldwide with no transaction fee for point of sale purchases.5
- Access to 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance including free card replacement and emergency cash replacement up to the available balance on your card.6
- Chip and PIN protected for premium security and worldwide acceptance.
Travelex won gold for the Best Multi Currency Pre-Paid Card at the 2013 Moneynet Personal Finance Awards.
1 Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport is an unsecured debt security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, a member of the Travelex group. Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex group or any other entity. A prospectus is available free of charge from www.travelex.co.nz. You should refer to the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Application Form and Terms and Conditions Brochure and if you purchase the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport online through Travelex’s Online Ordering Facility, you are also subject to the Online Ordering Terms and Conditions. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
2 The currencies available in respect of Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport may vary from time to time and not all currencies may be available at all times. New Zealand dollars are not available for load or reload onto a Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport online. Load or reload up to 9 currencies in store or up to 8 currencies online. Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check the Multi-currency Cash Passport page for the latest currencies supported.
3 Please note that any reloads are made at the relevant exchange rate on the day that the reload is processed (this varies from day to day). Reloads are subject to Card expiry and reload limits (see Fees and Limits Table of the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Application Form and Terms and Conditions Brochure).
4 Some ATM operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
5 Subject to any surcharge which may be impose directly by a merchant.
6 In some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours from time of initial call. See the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Application Form and Terms and Conditions Brochure for more details on Global Emergency Assistance.