Welcome to a better way to manage your travel money.
Travelex can help you manage your currency when overseas with a Cash Passport card. The card saves you time, money and hassle when travelling internationally.
The Travelex Multi-currency Cash PassportTM Card1 gives you access to your money at millions of ATMs and retail stores worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted. You can load up to 10 currencies2 on the card, including Thai Baht.
The Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport card is available for purchase and reload3 online or at your local Travelex store excluding HSBC branches4.
If you’re happy with your existing single currency Cash Passport Card, then simply reload with Travelex online or in-store.5
However, if you’re planning on visiting more than one country the next time you travel, then why not purchase a Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card?
The benefits of the Multi-Currency Cash Passport are:
- No card issue fee when purchased online.5
- Purchase or reload your Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport card in-store and pay by cash, Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- Purchase or reload your card online via BPAY (initial load only) or using a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- Reload conveniently via Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.3
- International ATM transactions fee free!6 You read that right. Travelex does not charge an ATM withdrawal fee when you use your Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport to withdraw currencies that are loaded on the card at overseas ATMs where MasterCard is accepted.
- Accepted at over 34 million MasterCard locations worldwide with no transaction fee for point of sale purchases.7
- Access to 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance including free card replacement and emergency cash replacement up to the available balance on your card.8
- Chip and PIN protected for premium security and worldwide acceptance.
1 Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited
(ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240 984). You should consider the the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport
Product Disclosure Statement before deciding to acquire the product. If you purchase the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport online through Travelex’s Online Ordering Facility, you are also subject to the conditions of the Online Foreign Currency Product Disclosure Statement. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
2 The currencies available in respect of a Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport may vary from time to time and not all currencies may be available at all times. Australian dollars are not available for load or reload onto a Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport online. Load or reload up to 10 currencies in store or up to 9 currencies online. Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check this web site for the latest currencies supported.
3 Please note that any reloads are made at the relevant exchange rate on the day that the reload is processed (this varies from day to day). Reloads are subject to Card expiry and reload limits (see Fees and Limits Table of the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Product Disclosure Statement). Online Cash Passport reloads are subject to Travelex’s Online Cash Passport Reload Terms and Conditions and the applicable Product Disclosure Statements.
4 Only Visa Cash Passport ATM Card, Visa Cash Passport Debit Card, Cash Passport MasterCard® Prepaid Currency Card and Cash Passport Prepaid Visa Travel Money Card that were originally purchased from Travelex may be reloaded via www.travelex.com.au. The Cash Passport is not available for purchase, reload or pick up at Travelex stores located inside HSBC branches.
5 Card issue fee applies to Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passports purchased in-store (see Fees and Limits Table of the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Product Disclosure Statement).
6 Some ATM operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
7 Subject to any surcharge which may be imposed directly by a merchant.
8 In some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours from time of initial call. See the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Product Disclosure Statement for more details on Global Emergency Assistance.