Easter Campaign 2019 Terms and Conditions
Purchase or reload NZD1000 equivalent off-airport or NZD750 equivalent on-airport (at selected stores while stocks last) and receive a tote bag (“Gift”) promotion (“Promotion”) Offer Terms & Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”)
- The Promoter is Travelex Financial Services NZ Limited, NZ company number 115663, of Level 14, Augusta House, 19 Victoria Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand, customer service 0800 666 391. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The Promotion commences 27/03/2019 00:00 and finishes 5/05/2019 23:59 or until stocks of gifts lasts in store (“Promotion Period”). The Gift is a tote bag valued at AUD$5 (based on recommended retail value incl. GST on the date of the eligible in-store transaction) (“Gift”).
- Excludes stores in airport arrivals. Excludes online. Gift is only available in participating Travelex stores where the Promotion is displayed in the store, while Gift stocks last in the store (“Eligible Store”), to individual customers who make one of the following single transactions:
a. Purchase NZD1000 equivalent of one of the following currencies, in one transaction, at an Eligible Store off-airport: FJD, IDR, JPY, LKR, MUR, MYR, SGD, THB, VND, VUV, XPF;
b. Purchase NZD750 equivalent of one of the following currencies, in one transaction, at an Eligible Store on-airport: FJD, IDR, JPY, LKR, MUR, MYR, SGD, THB, VND, VUV, XPF. Excludes Travelex stores in airport arrivals;
c. Reload NZD1000 equivalent of one of the following currencies, in one transaction onto a Travelex Money Card at an Eligible Store off-airport: JPY, SGD; or
d. Reload NZD750 equivalent of one of the following currencies, in one transaction onto a Travelex Money Card at an Eligible Store on-airport: JPY, SGD, AUD. Excludes Travelex stores in airport arrivals.
Any other transaction types are excluded. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Limited to 1 Gift per individual customer for the entire Promotion Period. Our records of the transaction are final and conclusive evidence as to your receipt of the Gift.
- The Gift is not transferrable, exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for value fluctuations of the Gift. Where the Gift is substituted at equal value customers are not entitled to any additional compensation. Gifts are subject to availability in the participating store at the time of the transaction and customer must be available at the time of transaction to accept the Gift (no deliveries). The Promoter makes no warranty or guarantee of the quality, suitability, condition and/or fitness for purpose of the Gift. This does not affect your statutory rights. Gift is not for re-sale.
- The initial number of gifts available for eligible customers in New Zealand at the start of the Promotion is 1440. The total number of gifts available are limited and availability in participating stores may vary. Travelex retain the discretion to make available additional stock of Gifts at its sole discretion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to receive a Gift. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions as might be required from time to time, in its sole discretion, and to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any claimant of the Gift ineligible; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claimants of the Gift if the Promoter reasonably suspects non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions or that the participant engages in fraud, unfair or improper conduct related to this Promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on any claiming in the event of a dispute as to a participant conduct. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a customer, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the customer.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to restrict, exclude, modify or limit your statutory rights under applicable law. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, to the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or Gift.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) the Promotion; (b) the Gift; (d) any variation in Gift value; (e) any tax liability incurred related to the Gift; or (f) use or taking of the Gift or participation in this Promotion.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.