Free Coffee Promotion Terms and Conditions
Spend NZD500 equivalent or more by loading or reloading foreign currency on your Travelex Money Card and/or purchasing foreign cash at selected airport departure stores (“Eligible Transaction”) while stocks last and receive one free regular coffee voucher promotion (“Promotion”) Offer Terms & Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”)
- The Promoter is Travelex Financial Services NZ Limited, NZ company number 115663, of Level 14, 19 Victoria Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand, customer service 0800 666 391. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The Promotion commences 25/03/2020 00:00 AEDT and finishes 22/04/2020 23:59 AEST or until stock of free coffee vouchers (“Vouchers”) last in store (“Promotion Period”). The Voucher is for one regular cup of coffee only valued at up to $4.70 (based on recommended retail value of one regular cup of coffee incl. GST on the date of the eligible in-store transaction), for regular milk/no milk only and does not include alternative milk or special orders (e.g. soy milk) . The Voucher can only be redeemed at the 3rd party coffee providers selling coffee listed on the Voucher that are open for business in the same airport terminal where you make your Eligible Transaction with Travelex during the Promotion Period. The Voucher expires on and must be claimed by close of business 22 April 2020. The coffee is provided by selected 3rd party coffee providers only that are displayed on the Voucher and the coffee providers may depending on different participating airport locations.
- Promotion is offered at selected Travelex stores in selected participating Airports only. Excludes stores in airport arrivals and off-airport. Excludes online. The Voucher offer is only available in participating Travelex airport departure stores where the Promotion is displayed in the store, while the number of Vouchers last in the store (“Eligible Store”), to individual customers who spend NZD$500 equivalent or more in one transaction by loading or reloading foreign currency on a Travelex Money Card and/or purchasing foreign cash at an Eligible Store. Any other transaction types are excluded. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Limited to 1 Voucher per individual customer for the entire Promotion Period. Our records of the transaction are final and conclusive evidence as to your receipt of the Voucher.
- The Voucher is not transferrable, exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for value fluctuations of the Voucher. Where the Voucher is substituted customers are not entitled to any compensation. Vouchers are subject to availability in the participating store at the time of the transaction and customer must be available at the time of transaction to accept the Voucher (no deliveries). The Promoter makes no warranty or guarantee of the quality, suitability, condition and/or fitness for purpose of the Voucher of the item redeemed by the Voucher. This does not affect your statutory rights. Vouchers are not for re-sale.
- The initial number of Vouchers available for eligible customers in New Zealand at the start of the Promotion is 3964. The total number of Vouchers available are limited and availability in participating stores may vary. Travelex retain the discretion to make available additional stock of Vouchers at its sole discretion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to receive a Voucher. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions as might be required from time to time, in its sole discretion, and to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any claimant of the Voucher ineligible; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claimants of the Voucher if the Promoter reasonably suspects non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions or that the participant engages in fraud, unfair or improper conduct related to this Promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on any claiming in the event of a dispute as to a participant conduct. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a customer, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the customer.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to restrict, exclude, modify or limit your statutory rights under applicable law. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, to the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or the Voucher.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) the Promotion; (b) the Voucher or the item redeemed pursuant to the Voucher; (d) any variation in Voucher value or the value of the item redeemed pursuant to the Voucher; (e) any tax liability incurred related to the Voucher; or (f) use or taking of the Voucher or the item redeemed pursuant to the Voucher or participation in this Promotion.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.